Smoothies and Nice-cream. Easy and healthy alternatives to yoghurt. The fresh fruit has greater durability in the freezer than the fridge, and gives a beautiful result to your creative breakfast. Use Chia, to get it creamy and makes it saturating
Chia-seeds attributes are many: Prevents cardiovascular Diseases. Makes you slim. Stabilises your blood sugar. Provides strong bones. Strengthens your digestion and prevents infections. Nourishing skin with healthy fatty acids. Just put it to soak the night before in coconut or almond milk.
- Soak 2 tbsp. Chia-seeds in 2 dl. almondmilk the night before in the fridge in a small bowl.
- 2 cup mixed berries from the freezer.
- 2 bananas
- 1-2 juice from orange.
- 1-2 tbsp. agave sirup
- 4 dates, taking out the stones.
- Fresh mint leaves.
- Blend the banana together with the juice from 1 orange and the dates. Take 2 tbsp. and mix it with your chia almondmilk in a small bowl ( the consistency is creamy and nice)
- Mix the rest of the banana-mix with syrup together with 1 cup of frozen berries. It must be mixed well. Taste it if more orange juice and agave is going to be added. Decorate the bowl, start with Chiapudding and add the berrie-smoothie and decorate with frozen berries and mint leaves on the top.