I am very happy for a vitamin boost in the morning, that is why I often make my yoghurt or nice cream myself. If I can not get the proper fresh fruit, I buy soya yoghurt, and combines it with banana nice cream.
There are countless of combinations to make your homemade yogurt. Only the imagination limits. When you make topping of dates, nuts and raw cocoa, it becomes even more delicious.
Mango/kiwi with pomegranate and roasted coconut flakes
1.Mango/Chia/red berries. Roasted coco flakes. 2. Soy blueberry yogurt with mango and crumble. 3. Chia/raspberry-spinach/mint- Coconut oil/cocoa. 4. Chia yogurt-kiwi/mango/orange.
- 2 dl. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. chia-seeds
- 1 peeled frozen banana
- 3 slices of ananas
- 1 mango peeeled and diced
- 1 orange (the juice squeezed with your hand)
- 1 handful of cashews
- 4 tbsp.sunflower seeds
- 12 stone-free dates
- 1 tbsp. raw cocoa
- a squeeze of orange juice
- Let the almond milk and chia-seeds soak in the refrigerator overnight.
- Blend the banana, ananas/mango and orangejuice. You can add kiwi if you want some more taste.
- Blend all the ingredients for the crumble in foodprocessor.
- Combine the chia pudding with coconut flakes or cocoa/date crumble.
- 1 Cup of frozen or fresh berries ( if frozen, pour boiled water over for a minute)
- 1 orange or grapefruit (the juice squeezed with your hand)
- 4 dates ( remove the stones from the dates)
- Blend the berries, juice and dates in a blender
- Combine it with Chia/ nicecream pudding.
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 dl. mint leaves
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 grapefruit (the juice squeezed with your hand)
- a little water
- coconut oil
- raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- Blend the ingredients and put aside.
- Heat up a bit of coconut oil with raw cocoa and 1 tbsp. agave syrup.
- Mix first the red berry smoothie ( look at the recipe on top) and then the spinach smoothie. Quickly pour in the cocoa oil into the jar with a long spoon, and it will be stiff. Freeze the glass jar for 30 minutes.