When I want to do something else than Nordic rye bread-food, I make a quesadillas. It consists of tortillas, vegan cheese and salad. The flavour reminds me of Italy, when I am taking a break in a little town, driving along the motorway.
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cup of grated vegan cheese
- 2 tbsp. sundried tomatoes diced
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp. basil leaves
- 1 handfuld of rocket salad
- Turn on the oven to 200 C degrees.
- Fill tortillas with cheese, sundried tomatoes, spinach and basil on half the tortillas. Turn one side over the other and wrap both quesadillas in baking paper so no air comes in. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melting. Half the quesadillas and serve it with rocket salad.