Whether you want to bake or make falafels to raise itself, by frying, it is possible to replace the eggs. You can make delicious sauces and creams without missing the egg abilities.
- Finely ground flaxseed makes an excellent binder; It is best reserved for whole grain pastries and pancakes, but can easily be used in pastry filling as well .
- You can use a mortar, a coffee grinder or a very strong food processor to break the flax seeds. After addition of water, just let it be thicker and have the consistency of egg mass. It will be ready for use.
- Chia seeds. Can be used in plantmilk like coconut and almond milk.
- Just add 1 tbsp. for every 1 dl. of plantmilk and store it in a small bowl in the refrigerator over night. It will be ready to mix with berries or other kinds of fruit and have a constency like yogurt.
- Chia eggs can be used exactly the same way as ground flaxseeds. You don´t have to morter or grind chia, you can use it with water, but it have to be stored in the refrigerator a bit longer than flaxeggs, before you use it. Best over night.