Great vegan Tartlets with a new combination if you have craving for some old school food but with a twist. Don´t hold back, no diary food is added, only the good vegan stuff.
The apple slices gives the flavor a new and fresh touch together with the sprouts.
- 200-300 g of cabbage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 sliced fresh asparagus
- 50 g of plant-based butter
- 5 tbsp. Wheat flour
- 6-7 dl. vegetable broth
- 4 dl. soy cream
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1-2 tsp. dijionsennep
- salt, pepper
- 12-16 tartlets
- 1 apple, parsley or garlic sprout
- Cut the cabbage and cook it about 5 min. in lightly salted water. Fry the mushrooms and asparagus in a pan until the mushrooms are golden or taken little color. Let the cabbage drain well in a sieve. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour. Add the boiling broth, a little at a time while stirring.
- Add the cream. Cook the stew together about 5 min. under stirring.
- Add the cabbage, asparagus, mushrooms and parsley. Bring to the boil while stirring. Season with mustard, salt and pepper.
- The tartlets is heated in the oven. Fill in the hot stew. Serve, garnished with thin apple slices and parsley or garlic sprout.